This small intimate hall is halfway along the valley road, by the church, and is ideal for meetings, children's parties etc. It was built in 1863 as the village school. The main room measures 8.5m by 5m (28.5ft by 16.5ft) with electric heaters, large and small tables, and 60 stacking chairs. There is a very small kitchen with cooker and microwave oven. Disabled access. Car park. Well kept toilets are in a separate building close by.